Job Title: Assistant Solicitors
Location: these are full time roles, based in our Wishaw office
Ness Gallagher is a highly respected law firm with offices in Wishaw and Motherwell. Due to expansion, we are seeking two motivated, talented lawyers, who will relish acting on varied, interesting matters with loads of client contact, to join our conveyancing and litigation teams.
Over the last 40 years, Ness Gallagher has built a reputation for excellence, with an enviable roster of business and private clients. As an Assistant Solicitor at Ness Gallagher, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your skills in a supportive and dynamic work environment. We offer a highly competitive package, excellent working conditions, and real prospects of partnership for the right people.
- 2+ years PQE preferred (however we would consider the right candidate with different experience).
- Experience in conveyancing, private client, litigation or family law.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A desire to learn and grow in a dynamic legal environment.
For further information and to apply, please send your CV and cover email to Louise Gillies by 10th April 2023.